Introducing our flagship product,
Whether we're on vacation or lucky enough to live here, summer in Maine is paradise; we look forward to it all year long and savor every fleeting moment. We share memories of fire flies, sandy feet, the smell of fresh-cut grass and the warm salt water breeze. Whether on the deck, by the pool, on a boat, we think of summer and imagine a cold drink after a long day in the sun.
Bimini Gin is inspired by those warm sunny days. With the clean citrusy flavor of grapefruit zest, coriander, and hops, it's perfect for those refreshing drinks we crave in the summer and that help us imagine warm weather in the winter. Handcrafted and bottled locally, Bimini is a modern American gin that's perfect for your favorite cocktail whether it's a Gin & Tonic, Martini, Negroni, or Tom Collins. Try substituting Bimini Gin for light rum in your favorite tropical drinks.
We recommend the Bimini Special, a recipe inspired by a drink in the Ernest Hemingway novel, "Islands in the Stream". Set amidst the white sands and tall coconut palms of the islands of Bimini in the 1930s, relaxing after a day of marlin fishing the main character sips "a tall drink made of gin, lime juice, green coconut water, and chipped ice with just enough Angostura bitters to give it a rusty, rose color."
Try your own variation and send us the recipe!
1/2 oz fresh lime juice
2 oz Bimini Gin
3 dashes Angostura bitters
4 oz coconut water
A dash of simple syrup
- Combine ingredients with ice
- Shake until cold
- Strain into Collins glass with fresh ice
- Garnish with lime
"a tall drink made of gin, lime juice, green coconut water, and chipped ice with just enough Angostura bitters to give it a rusty, rose color."
47% Alc/Vol | 100% Neutral Spirits Distilled from Grain | Handcrafted by Round Turn Distilling in Biddeford, ME
Find a Retailer
Join us for delicious cocktails made with Bimini Gin. Try a free sample, stay for a drink, or take home a bottle.
32 Main Street
Building 13W, Suite 103
Biddeford, ME 04005
Get in Touch
Tasting Room Hours
Tuesday 4pm - 9pm
Wednesday 4pm - 9pm
Thursday 4pm - 9pm
Friday 2pm - 10pm
Saturday 2pm - 10pm
Sunday 2pm - 8pm
JOIN OUR TEAM
Tasting Room Staff
Round Turn Distilling is looking for help in our tasting room! We are searching for creative, friendly, and hardworking people to join our team.
- Helping to create a relaxed, inviting, and safe atmosphere
- Mixing and serving cocktails with care and consistency
- Basic bar prep
- Educating customers about Bimini Gin and Round Turn (background, distilling process, product highlights)
- Handling, packaging, and sales of drinks, food, and retail merchandise
- General cleaning duties and Tasting Room upkeep
Applicants must be:
- Certified in alcohol server training or willing to obtain certification (we will provide program access)
- Knowledgeable about cocktail basics and history with a desire to learn
- Knowledgeable about spirits in general
- Confident, courteous, and responsible
- Available weekdays and/or weekends for afternoon and evening shifts
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs
Part-time with a set schedule. 2-3 shifts/week with the potential for more (approximately 12-20 hours). Hourly wage plus tips.
Please send a resume and brief email telling us more about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org